Roofing That Makes Sense
Roofing Logic is a premier roofing repair and replacement company operating in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Northhampton County and Lehigh County in Pennsylvania, and Central New Jersey areas. If you are dealing with a roof repair or replacement for the first time, you probably have a lot of questions about the process. We’ve come up with a step-by-step guide to the process in the hopes it sheds some light on the subject for you. We are, of course, happy to answer any questions you still have after reading our list.
Step One – Call Us for a Free Quote
- We will stop by and take a look at your roof and assess it for damage.
- We will then gather measurements and speak with you about your goals.
- We will assess the ease or difficulty of accessing the roof from all sides, the height and pitch of the roof, and we will try to ascertain if the roof has potentially unseen damage.
- If we are assessing damage from a storm, we’ll look around the yard to see what else has been damaged so that you can report it to the insurance company all in one claim.
- We will explain everything in detail so you know what to expect.
Step Two – The Proposal
- We will write up a proposal that will include all of the information that you will need to understand the work to be completed and the final price.
- We will include the brand, style, and color of your choice of products.
- We will answer any questions you may have and ensure you will know exactly what to expect prior to the project commencement.
Step Three – The Insurance Claim
- If you are claiming damage from a storm, make the initial claim after we’ve inspected the roof so that you can be specific.
- Make sure one of our roofing experts is with the claim adjuster. We can point out the damage to give your the greatest chance of having your claim approved.
Step Four – Scheduling
- Once your contract is signed we will begin ordering the materials needed.
- Once the materials are available we will communicate with you to schedule your new roof installation.
- Keep in mind that weather plays a part in when it will be best to begin.
- We’ll deliver all the materials ahead of time so no time is wasted at the time of the roofing project.
Step Five – Protect Everything
- Roofing your home can get messy. We’ll use tarps to protect your garden.
- We do our best to protect your landscaping and other items from damage.
Step Six – Installing your New Roof
- Roofing materials are installed according to manufacturer requirements and industry best-practices to ensure you get the most life out of your new roof.
Step Seven – Clean Up
- Our goal is to leave your property better than before we started.
- We will clear and remove any debris pertaining to your project so you can immediately begin enjoying the beauty of your new roof.
- Our goal is to have the only evidence that we were there be a spectacular new roof!
If you have questions about any step outlined here, don’t hesitate to call and speak to one of our roofing experts.